Advanced Surface Chemistry
This session mainly concentrates on the study of physical and Chemical Phenomena which occur at the interface of two phases. Or study of interfaces is known as surface chemistry.
Following are the parts of surface chemistry:
it refers to the decomposition of molecular species onto the surface is known as adsorption.
The molecular species which gets adsorbed on the surface are known as adsorbent and the surface on which molecules gets adsorbed is known as adsorbate
It refers to the process in which one thing is absorbed by the other.
Example: Soaking up of water by the sponge.
The global flocculants market will reach $6.8 billion by 2021 from $5.0 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate of 6.2%, from 2016 to 2021.
Related Conference of Advanced Surface Chemistry
Advanced Surface Chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Surface Chemistry
- Advances in Chemical Technology
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Safety and Hazards
- Current advances of Industrial Separation Techniques
- Development in Food Technology
- Heat Transfer Research Opportunities
- Hydrogen Production Research
- Major challenges of Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Major challenges of Nano Technology
- Modeling and Simulation
- New Approaches to Mass Transfer
- Petroleum and Petrochemicals research
- Recent development in Catalysis
- Reservoir Engineering
- Trends in Biochemical Engineering
- Water Science and Technology Advancement