Call for Abstract
6th Asia Pacific Congress on Chemical and Biochemical Engineering , will be organized around the theme “Evolution of Chemical Engineering : Back to the Future”
Biochemical Engineering 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Biochemical Engineering 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Agrochemicals deals with the chemicals which are related to the field of agriculture like fertilizers, pesticides etc. Agrochemicals are mainly introduced into the market for the purpose to protect Crops from the pests, insects and to improve quality of the crop yield. Many agrochemicals are toxic in nature and storing them in a bulk may lead to the severe environmental and health risks because of this reason usage of these types chemicals are highly regulated.
Nowadays in place of these Agrochemicals different types of Biochemical are used. which are prepared by different types of biochemical processes. which are known as Bio pesticides these work in non-lethal ways as repellents or disrupting the mating pattern of pests. Which are way better than the organic pesticides.
- Track 1-11.1 Pesticides
- Track 1-21.2 Fertilizers
- Track 1-31.3 Soil Conditioners
- Track 1-41.4 Chemicals used in Animal Husbandry
- Track 1-51.5 Agricultural Production Systems & Agribusiness
- Track 1-61.6 Agronomy & Crop Science
- Track 1-71.7 Rice & Wheat Research
- Track 1-81.8 Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
Chemical Technology deal with the preparation of individuals for work as analytical technicians in chemical laboratories or plants associated with bulk productions of chemicals, environmental engineering concerns, pharmaceuticals, or general analysis. Chemical technologist mainly deals with the designing of the chemical process or the experiments. Chemical technologists are more like the technician who assists the chemical engineers in designing of the chemical processes in the chemical plants. chemical, petrochemical, and oil(petroleum) refining processes constitute a significant business in the United States.
- Track 2-1Production technology
- Track 2-2Separation techniques
- Track 2-3Product Recovery techniques
- Track 2-4Decolorization
- Track 2-5Effluent Treatment
- Track 2-6Waste Management
This session concentrates on the chemical reactors in which reactions takes place. This is the specialty in the chemical engineering or the industrial engineering which aims at studying and optimizing the chemical reactions for design of the efficient chemical rector design. For the designing of the reactor few important flow phenomena are considered like mass transfer, heat transfer, and reaction kinetics which are helpful In relating the reactor performance to feed composition and operating conditions.
- Track 3-1Chemical and Petroleum reactors
- Track 3-2Electrochemical Processors and reactors
- Track 3-3High Pressure Technology and Processes
- Track 3-4Multi Phase flow and Reactor
- Track 3-5Micro Reactor
This session focuses on the topic of Biochemical engineering, which says that it is the branch of chemical engineering which deals with the designing and manufacturing of the different unit operations involving biological material or living organism. It involves the application of chemical engineering methods and approaches to industrial operations which entirely based on the biological elements.
- Track 4-1Biochemistry
- Track 4-2Cellculture Engineering
- Track 4-3Biochemical and Bio Molecular Engineering
- Track 4-4Biosensors and Biodevices
- Track 4-5Environmental Bioengineering
- Track 4-6Biomollecular
- Track 4-7Biological treatment petroleum refining effluent
In this session of Reservoir engineering, we deal with the underground gasoline reserves. It Is a branch of petroleum engineering specifically working on efficient way to extract resources of oil, petrol and gas. The reservoir engineer mainly works in the field of geology, applied mathematics, basic principles of physics and chemistry for checking and studying the behavior of the liquid and vapor phases of the petroleum, natural gas and water inside the reservoir rock. Reservoir engineer mainly works with subsurface of the earth
he oils and gas price crisis has had a tremendous impact on global exploration and production activities.
many companies and investors concerned about enhancing already existing projects rather than investing on new projects because of the fall in the prices of products
- Track 5-1Soil & Water Management
- Track 5-2Mining and Mineral Resources
- Track 5-3Geology in Civil Engineering
- Track 5-4Predictions in Soil Engineering
- Track 5-5Gas Reservoirs
- Track 5-6Conservation of Soil Biodiversity
- Track 5-7Soil Preservation Techniques
- Track 5-8Geological Hazard Assessment
- Track 5-9Predictions in Soil Engineering
Heat transfer research covers the entire subjects of the heat transfer which involves the different heat transfer operations like conduction, convection, radiation and it also concentrates on phase changing operations like boiling, solidification. Heat transfer is a disciplinary branch of thermal chemistry which deals with conversion and exchange of thermal energy between physical systems.
A heat exchanger is a equipment which is designed and built for proper heat transfer of any material from one medium to another through a media. The media may be separated by a solid wall to prevent mixing or they may be in direct contact with the different composite materials being processed, which could harm the product. The common example of a heat exchanger is found in an internal combustion engine, in which a circulating fluid known as engine coolant flows through radiator coils and air flows past the coils, thereby cooling the coolant and releasing the heat generated by the engine
- Track 6-1Flexible wearable Electronics
- Track 6-2 Thermocouples
- Track 6-3Heat Exchangers
- Track 6-4Fuel Cells
- Track 6-5Novel Quantum Material
- Track 6-6Fins and its application
- Track 6-7Black Body Radiation
- Track 6-8Grey body and its application
In this session we deal with the Mass transfer, Mass transfer is the net movement of molecule from one location to another location, usually meant phase, stream, component, or fraction. Mass transfer occurs in many processes like absorption, adsorption, evaporation, distillation. Recent development in the field of mass transfer refers to new approaches to mass transfer.
Distillation of alcohol, drying of cloths etc.
Evaporative condensing is a mass transfer phenomenon which decreases the heat rejection process using the cooling effect of evaporation. bottom part of condensing temperature leads to the reduction in workload of the condenser and this helps in the improve of fuel efficiency. This type of condenser is used for condensing some substance from its gaseous state to liquid state and helps to boost its cooling effect.
Many different types of evaporative condenser are available to use according to its application across many different sectors from household sector to commercial sector. Large evaporative condensing units are generally used as large air conditioning units for commercial purposes and with the rising performance efficiency the market for evaporative condensing units are expected to achieve growing market demand during the forecasting algorithm.
- Track 7-1Adsorption and Absorption
- Track 7-2Vacuum and Azeotropic Distillation
- Track 7-3Advancement in Mass transfer equipment design
- Track 7-4Absorbers and Driers
- Track 7-5Diffusion and Diffusivity
This session focuses on Modern Thermodynamics or thermodynamics which is the study of heat and temperature and their relationship with the energy and work. Thermodynamics is branch of physics. The main application of thermodynamics was mechanical heat engines later it was extended chemical compounds and chemical reactions which is studied under chemical engineering thermodynamics.
- Track 8-13D printing
- Track 8-2Heat reservoir
- Track 8-3Heat Engine Design
- Track 8-4Energy Conversion technology
- Track 8-5effectiveness of Fins
- Track 8-6 Radiation
- Track 8-7latest solar technologies
- Track 8-8Convection currents
- Track 8-9Application of Conduction, Convection, Radiation
This session of food technology mainly deals with the food safety, food toxicology, food spoilage. Food technology is a branch of food science that deals with production processes which helps in making of food. Because of extensive food research, a systematic investigation into a variety of food’s properties and compositions we consume every day. After the initial stages of research and development comes the mass production of food products using principles of food technology. These interrelated fields contribute to the food industry.
Mass spectrometry in food technology is a powerful tool to analyze small molecules with even an isotope difference and extensively used in food biotechnology, food processing and food toxicology. Mass spectrometry works by ionizing chemical compounds to generate charged molecules or molecule fragments and measuring their mass-to-charge ratios.
Because of the increase in the incidence of food contamination The global food safety testing market has witnessed impressive growth over the last few years because of which there is a growing demand for food safety testing by food industries. Owing to increasing awareness about foodborne diseases and various technologically advanced techniques and equipment deployed for food safety testing, the market for food safety testing has been treading along a healthy growth path over the past few years and the market is expected to continue to exhibit strong growth over the next few years as well. The vast expansion of the global food and beverages industry, coupled with the growth of the food industry, has also been a key factor driving the growth of the global food safety testing market.
- Track 9-1Food Safety and Hazards
- Track 9-2Food Additives
- Track 9-3Food Quality and Management
- Track 9-4Food toxicology and Contamination
- Track 9-5Food Borne Diseases
- Track 9-6Food Adulteration
- Track 9-7Industrial Food Microbiology
- Track 9-8Food Fermentation
- Track 9-9packing Technology
- Track 9-10Food Science
- Track 9-11food Poisioning
This session refers to Modeling and Simulation which deals with the model, Mathematical or logical representation of a system. Modeling and simulation facilitate understanding a system’s behavior without testing the system in the real world. simulation can give support to experimentation that occurs completely in software, or in human-in-the-loop environments where simulation represents systems that generates data needed to meet experiment objectives. simulation can also be used in the training of persons using a virtual environment that would otherwise be difficult or expensive to produce.
- Track 10-1Aviation Modeling & Analysis
- Track 10-2 Complex System Modeling & Simulation
- Track 10-3Modeling Methodology
- Track 10-4Techniques in Execution of Simulation Model
- Track 10-5Simulation Optimization Software
- Track 10-6Techniques in Simulation Model Design
This session deals with Nano technology and its application, Nanotechnology is a science and technology concerned with the study of particles at the size of Nano scale that is its size ranges between 1-100 Nano meter. it can also be stated that manipulation of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supra molecular scale. Nanotechnology has a huge range of applications, like it can create many new materials and devices such as in nanomedicine, nanoelectronics, biomaterials energy production, and consumer products. It also raises many of the same issues as any new technology, including concerns about the toxicity and environmental impact of nanomaterials.
Nano technology impacts many factors in that one of them is food science from earlier stages of food irrigation to the final step of food packing. Companies are developing nanomaterials that will make a difference not only in the taste of food, but also in food safety, and the health benefits that food delivers.
- Track 11-1Food Nano Technology
- Track 11-2Nano-Electronics
- Track 11-3Nano Photonics
- Track 11-4Nanotech for Energy and Environment
- Track 11-5Nano Technology Safety
- Track 11-6Nanotechnology and Cosmetics
- Track 11-7Nano Biopharmaceuticals
- Track 11-8Nano scale devices
- Track 11-9Implication of Nano medicines
- Track 11-10Carbon based Nanomaterials and Devices
In this session we deal with the petrol, petrochemistry and petrochemicals, Petroleum is a naturally occurring flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other liquid organic compound, that are found under geological rocks beneath the Earth's surface. The process of transformation of crude oil into the useful products Is known as the petroleum refining.
The compounds obtained after the process of refining are called as petrochemicals and some of the petrochemicals can be obtained from the fossil fuels such as coal, natural gas, petrol etc. The Catalysts for chemical analysis, petrochemical, and oil refining processes constitute a significant business in the United State.
- Track 12-1Coal
- Track 12-2Natural gas
- Track 12-3Petroleum refining
- Track 12-4 Diesel
- Track 12-5Economics of petroleum
- Track 12-6Rocket fuels
- Track 12-7Petrochemistry
- Track 12-8Refinery recovery products
- Track 12-9Recent approaches to refining of petroleum
This session entirely deals with Industrial separation techniques, which are technical procedures which are used in industry to separate a product from impurities. The original mixture may either be a natural resource or the product of a chemical reaction.
- Track 13-1Membrane Separation
- Track 13-2Reverse osmosis
- Track 13-3Ultra Filtration
- Track 13-4Sedimentation
- Track 13-5Absorption
- Track 13-6Crystallization
- Track 13-7Chromatograph
- Track 13-8Electrophoresis
- Track 13-9Fractional distillation
- Track 13-10Micro Filtration
- Track 13-11Ion Exchange
- Track 13-12Rain Water Harvesting
In this session of water science and technology we deal with the different water availability, water pollution, and waste water treatment. Water is most abundantly available liquid in nature, there are many resources of water are present like ground water, rain water, river water, frozen water.
The contamination of water bodies is known as the water pollution. which is caused in several way like industrial waste, sewage pollution and waste water, mining activities, marine dumping, accidental oil leakage, and by chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Track 14-1Water availability
- Track 14-2Causes and solutions for Water Pollution
- Track 14-3Waste water
- Track 14-4Waste Water Treatment
- Track 14-5Water Analysis
- Track 14-6Ocean Water purification advancements
- Track 14-7Effects of Water pollution on Aquatic Environment
- Track 14-8Water Management
- Track 14-9Advancement of Nuclear Hazard treatment
This session gives us clear view of process safety, different types of hazards, and effects of hazardous and steps to control them. Chemical Process safety is the management skill or blend of engineering which focuses on the preventing catastrophic accidents, near misses, particularly structural collapses, Explosions, fires and Toxic releases.
Examples of hazards:
1. Liquid hazards (acids, solvents, chemicals etc.)
2. Vapor and fumes (vapors of ammonia, HCl, H2SO4 etc.)
These hazards are dangerous to environment and human health that I why a special care is taken to handle these type of compounds and study of all those techniques Is studied under the huge branch of chemical engineering known as chemical process safety.
- Track 15-1Hazard Analysis
- Track 15-2Process Safety
- Track 15-3Industrial safety Measures
- Track 15-4Hazard Management
- Track 15-5Toxicity
- Track 15-6Piping and Instrument design
- Track 15-7Safety system (interlocks, detection, or suppression system)
- Track 15-8Industrial Ventilation Design